We are less than a week now from beginning the Trip and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has helped currently. Firstly, THANK YOU to everyone who came to our Newcastle launch last Friday night and especially to those who helped out to organise, set up and pack down such a BONZA event!
As a result of all this energy expenditure, the raffle and donations over the evening we were able to raise:
This will essentially help us to not live just so Dusty and Thirsty everyday of the trip and allow us to continue with confidence.
The Winners of the raffle were:
- 1st - Dinner and two night stay in the Hunter Valley: Natasha Pianca
- 2nd - Three night stay in the beautiful Blue Mountains with all the frills: Tony Ernst
- 3rd - $350 off a HerbUrban Smart Gardening System: Wendy Mason Jones
- 4th - Year subscription to The Owner Builder Magazine: John Roberts
- 5th - Original drawing by Richard Leplastrier - Caroline Trembath
We reserved 4 Lucky Door Prizes as a thanks to those who came on the evening. Winners were:
- Night away and all day wine tour for two in the Hunter Valley - Kerry Shepperd
- $150 voucher for Shoal Bay Country Club - Niecy Crooks
- Bottle of lovely Champagne - Mitchell H
- Original Drawing by Richard Leplastrier - Swapnil Madiwale
Apart from the wild night of the send off there has been an overwhelming amount of generous people contributing their hard earned dollars towards this odyssey and two scumbag students investing in and studying this big country. People have been getting behind us by pre-ordering books as well as sneaky donations on the side and purchasing essential gear for us. So far we have been privileged to have received:
We appreciate everyone's support and generosity incredibly, we are overwhelmed by the kindness. A MASSIVE thanks again to everyone who has put their faith in us, all of these people & businesses are specially mentioned on our website.
Join the mailing list below.